Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best pubic trimmers? or hair removers?

there is an eybrow trimmer that works well i have used it.



but i love my conair electric razor for shaving my pubic hair and or just giving it a trim, the one i have is green and has a pop up trimmer on one side and a stationary trimmer on the other side. i bought it at wallmart and it cost me about 20 bucks.



Best pubic trimmers? or hair removers?

the one that looks like the brush/comb for your eyebrows but is in razor form =]



Best pubic trimmers? or hair removers?

A simple scissor would do the works.....does it for me atleast...



Best pubic trimmers? or hair removers?

I use this trimmer by Finishing Touch, it was like $10 or $20 at the Walgreen's pharmacy. It takes one AAA battery. I'm sure you can find it at any CVS, Osco, or Target, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee