Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Feminine pubic hair? Help.?

Soo i used though nair wax strips. which didn't even do **** except make me bleed, turn my skin red, and scream. Ive been trying those new Bikini Line anti bumps/razorburn/iritation pads and i dont see how there helping. Ive been using baby powder w/ aloe vera + vitamin E in it. I tried shaving.../w condidtion ..and now im stuck. Please give me sugestions. I was thinking about trying nair hair remover but does that get it all? Advice needed.



Feminine pubic hair? Help.?

If you could afford it, I would by all means recommend electrolysis (permanent hair removal). Even if you have to put it on your credit card it is worth it in the long run. Hopefully, you have a lot more years to live and if you multiply those years by all of the products you will use you'll find in the end, the cost of electrolysis is worth it--good luck!



(I no longer need to ever shave my legs, underams, etc.)



Oh, and if you're lucky enough to live near an electrolysis school, you could probably get a better deal by having the service completed by a student.



Feminine pubic hair? Help.?

Nair burned my legs so bad I would NEVER try it in my delicate areas. You have probley spent more $$ on gimicks than it would of cost you to go to spa and have it waxed by a skin care professional (so worth it by the way)!!



Feminine pubic hair? Help.?

hey rachel its angie. nope i dont know really what to do, i would just leave it alone. you could get it even worse if you keep on trying stuff when it is still sore. wait till the bumps and redness goes away and then try a different product.



Feminine pubic hair? Help.?

Try using some stuff called Coochie Cream when you shave. It really helps reduce irritation. Just do a search for it and there should be several places that sell it online.



I haven't ever used Nair for that purpose. I've used it on my legs before, but I usually break out from it.



Feminine pubic hair? Help.?

I'll do it!!



Coochie Cream?? LMAO!!



Feminine pubic hair? Help.?

i've heard and seen good things about laser hair removal. it looks horrific right away but after the swelling, where the hairs roots get burned out, goes away it is all good. periodic return visits but they get less frequent as time goes on.



Feminine pubic hair? Help.?

your skin is very sensitive...



try buying williams pre-electric shave....



wet your skin well with warm water.... pat dry and apply the lectric shave.. let dry then shave the area using a gel on your skin that is well lathered.... make sure you go with the grain and not against it. do not use a dull razor...



after you are done, rinse well and pat dry, apply straight aloevera gel to the area and let dry......



Feminine pubic hair? Help.?

The only wax product I've ever tried was "Nads." It worked pretty good. There was a bit of pain the first time, but after that-I had no problems. Well except this one winter when ants ate my wax! (Because it's made from natural ingredients like honey). Well anyway, good luck!



Feminine pubic hair? Help.?

nair is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee