Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help! Hair emergency!?

My hair is really long, about an inch past my shoulder blades and is naturally brown. I was in my friends' hair show and she dyed my hair four different colors. I wanted to get rid of the rainbow on my head and I didn't know they had an at home hair color remover solution to get rid of unwated dye until a friend of mine mentioned it to me, but, she was a little too late because I dyed my hair black!! So, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and got a box of One N' Only ColorFix. I applied it, followed the directions, but in the end it didn't turn out Orange like it said it would, some parts were dark, other parts were Orange. Does anyone have any tips on how to use this product? I know I should apply heat, and I know not use the Processing Lotion as it tends to darken the hair in the shower (and I don't want to go to a salon). I just want my hair to get the results as it should be! Orange all over. So I can dye it back to my natural color, Brown.



Help! Hair emergency!?

Oh boy. I mean first, I would recommend you go to a professional because messing with these products can destroy your hair and your hair follicles. If you destroy the hair follicle, that hair will never grow back (and I am talking from experience!). So, if there is any way you can swing it, go to a professional salon and have them fix it.



If not, then I would suggest you get a color remover first.



CVS has one, see here:



http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de...



Then, once you have carefully removed the color (following directions carefully), you can recolor your hair your original color. Be sure to condition heavily once you are through, and avoid coloring your hair for at least 8 weeks afterward so that it has time to heal. Additionally, you might need to do a heavy conditioning every week to ensure shine and health.



Best of luck!



Help! Hair emergency!?

I don't know about that colorfix stuff but I just use this color remover I got from beauty world, which they have at sally's too on one of my clients hair, cuz she had old bleach and box color and other things built up on her hair. it a packet that has this blue powder in and you mix it with water or 20 vol. developer depending on how dark the color you are removing is. It sounds like you would use the 20 vol since you put black on it, then you leave it on for 30 to 40 min. but you don't use heat, you just work it in with your hands. heat adds more damage to your hair. Good luck. Please add me to your contacts and email me w/ any hair questions you have via yahoo answers.



Help! Hair emergency!?

go to another beauty supple store and buy EFFERSOL they have another one i cant recall the name. but you canmix it with water or 10, 20, 30 vol. developer (dependint on how much color you need to remove) and apply that to the drk parts only at first . and mix one with water and apply to the rest of you hair. and let it work. make sure no to let it dry out. it wont work if its dry. then you can dye your hair. i recommend the loreal browns collection to get thecolro back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee