Friday, November 27, 2009

Facial hair on a girl?

I'm 24 and sometimes I get thick dark hairs on my chin and neck. I pluck them out, but they grow back and it drives me crazy! I can't afford lazer, and it's too embarassing to wax. Cream hair removers don't really work. What should I do?



Facial hair on a girl?

P.C.O.S ?



Facial hair on a girl?

just buy your own waxing set at your local drug store.



people will think you're waxing your eyebrows. =]



Facial hair on a girl?

im the same way...im not being stuck up...but i know im really pretty...LOL and i get told im really pretty all the time...but people dont know i have this problem and go through this...it basically runs my life...and it ruins my life...i dont really know how to deal with it either...i think sooner or later im just going to have to get lazer surgery its really the only way....sometimes i try to look on the bright side of it...some people have problems that they cant wax or pluck out...LOL



Facial hair on a girl?

You can buy waxing strips. They work ok on finer hairs, but once it is too thick(unless there long) you may have to continue to pluck. Don't worry your not alone.



Facial hair on a girl?

Wax or do something because a hairy faced girl isn't hot! Just telling the truth.



Facial hair on a girl?

The hair growth is hormonal, so electrolysis wont help, because of the hair growth cycle they will never be able to catch up to the new growth, plucking is the only alternative, save up for the laser that seems to work well.



Facial hair on a girl?

i wax %26amp; pluck sally hansen has these plastic wax strips tat work well %26amp; they're easy youll need mineral oil to clean any residue, and your skin will be red so do them when your gonna be home for a couple hours



Facial hair on a girl?

I use Nair and it works great



And it makes hair grow back thinner and lighter so sometimes when I get lazy you cant really tell



=]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee