Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hair color question?

For years I dyed my natural darkest brown hair with Feria to make it a red brown color. I later got highlights and didnt like it so I been dying it black for the past 3 months. If I use Oops Hair Color Remover and dye it a light brown, would it be bad to highlight it a week later after having used oops the week before?



Hair color question?

I think you should wait and let your hair rest. It has been dyed too many times and you could kill it. Maybe wait a while.



Hair color question?

i heard box colors ( and have worked with boxed colors ) are really stubborn. you might have a hard time stripping black out of your hair, especially the ends , if your hair is really dry. I really don't think you should do highlights that soon. maybe if you want some contrast or some different shades, use those clipin hair extensions till your hair is conditioned enough to go ahead with the highlights. I wouldn't use a hair lightner (bleach) and a stripping agent all within a week or so. What you can do, and should do is get a good deep conditioner at your beauty supply, put it on your hair, put a shower cap on over it, and let it on your hair in the evening while you're watching tv :) then you will be able to have healthy shiney highlighted hair :D



good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee