Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bleached hair?

I bleached my hair and now it is pink and blonde. How do i get the pink out? A toner? But i want it to be platinum blonde, what should i do? Wait awhile and use a color remover to get the pink out or use that shampoo for blonde hair, i think it's called shimmer lights. Has anyone had this situation and how do i get the hair I want?



Bleached hair?

SOUNDS like You REALLY Messed Up Your Hair ! !



So NOW; You R SIMPLY Going 2 (HAVE) to Go 2 a PROFESSIONAL 2 get Your Hair TAKEN CARE OF ! !



Bleached hair?

You may need to ask a pro, especially if you were trying to bleach hair that has already been dyed or lightened. The shampoo won't get rid of the pink. I don't have any experience with color remover, but toner might help.



Bleached hair?

I'm not quite sure why it would be pink, but I use So Silver shampoo to make mine platinum. The shampoo is bright purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee