Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair dying? 2 questions?

I highlighted my hair awhile ago, and I want to get rid of the blonde.



* Does "oops" work? I heard it was a hairdye remover?



I was thinking of getting black tips or dying the underneath layer of my hair black.



* Would it look good? I have dark auburn hair.



** don't tell me I'm in the wrong section, I want a teen's opinion and this is the only section I'm ever in [besides the occasional P%26amp;S]



Hair dying? 2 questions?

Okay hun, this is weird earlier my friend got her hair done from brown and blonde to black underneath i swear shes turning emo but thats not the point. No oops will not work, i have tried everything and my sister is a hardresser, you need to get your hair done at the hairdresser and get a pre pigmentation, where they remove all the blonde dye from your hair, it wont cost too much and you should get discounted if under 18 anyway. Also you should definately get the b;lack done at the hairdresser too, as the bl;ack could mereg and wont last long and now i never do my own dying because it never last and might look bad. Ask for balck tips and underneath you hair too. A pre pig is the best answer. I promise you. Good luck x



Hair dying? 2 questions?

The hair dye remover probably wont work because your hair was not really dyed when it was highlighted. Highlighting is using bleach to strip the color out of the hair shaft. Blonde hair is not really a color, it is the absence of color. I had this same problem last weekend. My hair girl streaked the **** out of my hair and I looked like a tiger. So I bought dye --ammonia free non permanent in a dark brown shade. It worked really well. Make sure you do the strand test and time it, so you know how long to leave it to get the desired result. I would be careful with the black--could turn orange. Just do the test first!!! good luck. I am not a teenager, hope that is okay.



Hair dying? 2 questions?

I'm not sure about "Oops" because I have never tried it, but honestly, I would just head down to the hair salon because you can make little mistakes get worse. I remember when my friend dyed her hair brown, but it turned black...she thought that by putting highlights in it, it would make it look brighter...she had ORANGE highlights because of that mistake, so she went to the hair salon and they fixed it because they know what they're doing...my friend did not.



Hair dying? 2 questions?

I don't think that the "oops" would work, because your hair is only highlighted. When you go to your hairdresser, ask them to remove the highlights.



The black underdying, would look like Jamie Lynn Spear's hair on the cover of OK! Magazine.



http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2007-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee