Sunday, June 20, 2010

Which Sally Hansen wax & gels have you tried?

Here is the list of products that I would like to know if anyone's tried:



http://www.sallyhansen.com/category.cfm?...



I have tried:



Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit for face, brows, bikini ...and the



Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit for body, legs, arms, bikini



so I'm not looking for reviews on those...I'm wondering which wax/gel kit from Sally Hansen to try next, so please share your opinions!



Which Sally Hansen wax %26amp; gels have you tried?

stay away from the sugar wax ones..its not on this list but all it does is make a sticky mess and does not remove any hair on your legs.....



Which Sally Hansen wax %26amp; gels have you tried?

the no-heat ones and the gel ones don't work very well for me. The extra strength brazilian bikini one was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee