Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want to highlight my hair, but recently streaked neutral light brown through to blend my roots?

Hi I had my hair highlighted 7 months ago (half head and hairdresser put in just a few thin stripes of bleach around my face and the rest was a hi -lift honey colour)). My natural colour is light brown. About 6 weeks ago I put streaks of permanent neutral light brown through the top to blend my routes. If I want to highlight my hair now, do I need to strip the colour. I want sand or honey highlights they don't need to be really blonde, its more to break up my hair and create texture as my hair is quite fine. So would I need to use a colour remover OR could I just go on and streak the hair and allow some reddish streaks to result alongside the blonde and do I need to use bleach to lift the colour for my highlights or is there something more gentle I could use / or even mix with a few small streaks of bleach?



I want to highlight my hair, but recently streaked neutral light brown through to blend my roots?

You would be best to get highlights at the hairdressers as they will more than likely not turn out how you want at home. A good hairdresser will probably just give you highlights over the other dye, mine does anyway. I would defiantly not do it yourself though just to make sure you get the colour you want.



I want to highlight my hair, but recently streaked neutral light brown through to blend my roots?

OMG you need to talk to a professional b.c you do NOT want your hair to fall out-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee