Thursday, June 17, 2010

Permanant hair remover for the face?

I think it would be better if you use a hair lightener cr鐚玬e for your face because that way you don閳ユ獩 always have to remove the hair all the time and what is worst, is that it will grow back eventually and it may be a bit darker, thicker and longer.



Try Marzena Hair Lightener.



[ for face and body]



It is quick and easy and very effective.



I have this product and it閳ユ獨 very good. I use it on my arms.



閳ユコarzena hair lightener is the new, quick and effective way to gently lighten even the darkest hair on the face or body (including arms and legs), leaving it almost unnoticeable. Marzena hair lightener helps you feel confident and more feminine閳?



Everything you need for lightening body hair is in the box and also has a booklet in the box with instructions.



Its very easy to use and I recommend it to anyone that wants to lighten body or face hair.



It costs around $12, but it price might vary from store to store.



Hope this helps.



xx



Permanant hair remover for the face?

electrolysis, but it is very painful and takes a few treatments.



Permanant hair remover for the face?

bleach it could hurt i've never tried it



Permanant hair remover for the face?

I use "VEET" It is a great facial hair remover and what I like about it, I only have to remove my "mustache," once a month. You put it on with a q-tip, or finger, wait 5-7 minutes, wash your face immediately after, and vala, no more unwanted mushtach or facial hair! LOL. Try it. You can buy it almost anywhere--K-Mart, Wal-Mart or pharmacy. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee