Sunday, June 20, 2010

Shaving question?

After I shave my legs they are picky again right away. I always get goosebumps and it seems to make the hair stand out more.



I use the Venus razor.



Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to keep my legs smoother longer? Different razor, hair remover??



Shaving question?

the best hair remover i use is veet u can get it frm chemists or shops i like using the pink one coz it dnt shave the hairs it desolves them so it will keep u smother for longer normaly the hairs grow back in about 3 weeks if thats ok, gd luck and stop shaving coz all that does is make the hairs grow back faster and thiker thats y i never shave i veet



GOOD LUCK!!



it will work



Shaving question?

go for a good hair remover.



Shaving question?

I find my legs feel nicest if i use a cheap bic type razor but instead of using shaving foam, I use mositurizer or hair conditioner, It keeps my legs soft afterwards.



Always moisturize after sahving.



Shaving question?

why don't u wax or use shaving cream aswell



Shaving question?

Waxing.



Shaving question?

Other then waxing, which is expensive and painful, there are really no ways to keep your legs smooth for more then 2 days. I know it sucks, I have to shave every other day, and mine are even picky on the first day...



Shaving question?

put lotion on after your legs dry.



also the venus razor is pretty good i use it.



make sure your blade is still sharp.



also you can try using skintamites shaving gel. it helps. trust me.



Shaving question?

hair remover i just switched from shaving to hair remover it lasts longer



Shaving question?

try nair!



Shaving question?

When I shave I use Skin So Soft by Avon. It's kind of oily but it works really well!! Also instead of shaving in the shower, try shaving AFTER you get out of the shower or fill the bath tub up a bit and do it that way because I find if I shave in the shower when my leg is out of the hot water for a few and then when I am done and it hits that warm water again, I get goosebumps. Also like everyone else said, waxing or a good hair remover. If you wax try Nads because I've heard that stuff doesn't hurt. If you use a hair remover try Veet. Hope this helps! I know how it is. . . I have the same problem!



Shaving question?

There is one handy machine called applicator, it is better than waxing or threading. after shaving u must use some cold cream top sooth.



Shaving question?

hair remover smells REALLY bad,, but it does work. also, if u dont already, use shaving cream, and make sure ur razor is at least double bladed, but triple is better :]



hope i helped. :]]



Shaving question?

shave them in the shower after you are done washing and still totally wet use a little bath soap and a razor shave against the grain as it cuts lower on the hair shaft. And you should not get ingrowns as long as you shave 2 or 3 times a week. Keep your razor rinsed while shaving and make sure your legs stay very wet. after patting dry apply a moisturizor. You will be smooth like a baby. Oh yes don't forget to change your razor blade frequently. A dull blade won't work as well.



Shaving question?

Try a diffrent shaving cream and put lotion on your legs. It helps me. also make sure your razor is sharp :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee