Thursday, June 17, 2010

Please refer Hair Color removers YOU HAVE USED on yourself or friends/family?

I have heard of one that is really great that only takes about 2 minutes and doesn't have any side effects at all but I can't remember the name.



Someone I know used hair color on hair that was predominently grey without listening to the warning or admitting to anyone their real hair color was predominently grey when asked.



Please refer Hair Color removers YOU HAVE USED on yourself or friends/family?

I would not recommend a box at the drugstore unless your hair is in top notch condition. Not to mention that stuff is tricky, I have turned my hair many colors playing with a color stripper. I had a friend whose hair once dissolved from using the clairol stuff. A salon is better for that.



If the color is too dark and its fresh, one thing we do in the theatre and sometimes even the beauty industry (on ourselves) is use dawn dish soap and wash it a few times to lighten it or strip it some. Followed by DEEP conditioning.. like a cholesterol treatment you can buy those at sally beauty supply or sometimes walgreens.



Truly depends on how much you are trying to strip out. Most salons just use bleach to get out the offending color.



Sheesh I just noticed our avatars could be twins. lol



If you need extra help you can email me.. I do have professional experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee