Sunday, June 20, 2010

HELP my hair looks like mud????

Have you ever used color oops?



I dyed my hair a violet red the darkest shade of red by Joico as suggested by my teacher ( i wanted only a red tone...i should have gone with the toner instead) so what happened is i turned a violet black...i went to Sallys and got a 30 volume developer...i dyed my hair an light auburn...i believe that removed a slight amount of purple but now much...per suggestion of the manager at Sallys she suggested this over a color remover...because i know most color removers contain bleach which in essence is a soap cap...so the end result is a burgundy violet black that i currently have...now my hair had been dyed two weeks ago a shade of brown i wish i had kept...which was covering up the "chocolate" shade my class dyed my hair which really turned pink but faded to a nasty copper orange...i know my real hair color is long gone since my class did a soap cap on me...which was a pain...but its sooo damn dark...i don't know if i should just ride it out and use the



HELP my hair looks like mud????

Maybe you should beach it into a platinum blode colour and then dye it to a shade very close to your old shade. Use some really good shampoos and coniditior and I think you should be fine. Maybe next time try red lowlight or something like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee