Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help - hair color disaster .....?

ok,i dye my hair black - have been for years. i have very very long thick hair,so i have someone do it for me at home - yesterday,i had my semi retarded (hehe) mom do my root touch up for me and she got the dye all over me. i usually put some oil or cold cream on the skin to prevent that,but she said don't worry about it .... i had some hair color remover wipes,so i got it mostly all off of my skin - hair line and ears etc. but - the problem is that it dyed some of my hair in places that did not need to be dyed. such as,she touched the side of my face with the gloves etc...so now i have black black hair in odd places - like on one side it looks like i have a goofy sideburn..etc.



wtf do i do? LOL i know it looks funny,and is funny, but how do i get it off - short of waxing or something...



HELP



Help - hair color disaster .....?

your first option is to bleach it. they have special face creams that lighten the hairs on your face and stuff. you could get this at a long-drugs or rite-aid



a less messy thing to do would be to just wax it off. you could get those little wax strips at the drugstore. (this is what i would do)



if your not into the whole pain thing, you could use nair on it i guess. but dont recommend that.



oh p.s : DO NOT SHAVE IT! (unless you want to look like a man)



good luck, living dead girl! %26lt;3



Help - hair color disaster .....?

you look like a hundred bucks regardless



Help - hair color disaster .....?

die it blonde sounds like a good idea to me



Help - hair color disaster .....?

Id dye it again. Just get a lighter black dye



Help - hair color disaster .....?

Umm I think you should try going to a hair place and having them to figure it out.



Help - hair color disaster .....?

go too a hairdresser and they will tell you wat too do too get it off then you may redie it!



Help - hair color disaster .....?

mix with brown and or black.



Help - hair color disaster .....?

if you're talking about dye getting on your skin, don't worry, it will soon fade off. i get some on myself all the time, and i find scrubbing it with shampoo in the shower to really help.



Help - hair color disaster .....?

I think maybe just get a tiny razor and shave the section where the hair wasn't supposed to be dyed.



Help - hair color disaster .....?

use a depilatory... like NEET or NAIR.... that will remove the facial hair, and it will grow back normal.. not beard-like....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee