Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can I get my hair a warm copper brown ?

Hi. My skin color is a medium warm olive/golden brown, and I have relaxed hair. I dyed it 閳ユ笜atural black閳?about 5 months about, and now about 2 inches of new growth have come in, but you can閳ユ獩 really tell. My hair is normally a medium brown, but now it閳ユ獨 a dark brown. I wanted to dye my hair a warm copper brown. I wanted to know how I could go about doing that. Would I have to get a color remover ? Or would I have to lighten it before applying the dye ? My hair is somewhat brittle also, and I was wondering if I should get a protein pack or something. And I really don閳ユ獩 want to go to a professional. :/



Thanks :D



( This is the color I want : http://www.wopvideos.com/imgvideos/grand... )



How can I get my hair a warm copper brown ?

Bring a picture of the color that you want, and go to your hair stylist.



How can I get my hair a warm copper brown ?

eat lots of vanilla pudding.get the natural stuff.its got a chemical reaction with the natural vanilla bean.and as a result the pigment in your hair called melanin.



How can I get my hair a warm copper brown ?

You would have to get a color remover first so you could remove all the black out of your hair %26amp; then you would have to dye it the color you want. As for your hair being brittle use a hot oil treatment they work get %26amp; you can get that at almost any store! I love the color you picked.. good luck!



How can I get my hair a warm copper brown ?

Maybe you would have to lighten it before applying the dye and you should find a hair dye that color your hair a warm copper brown in stores like Target or Wallgreens. Also,use a hot oil treatment if yor hair brittle that the stylist can do in the hair salon or do it yourself at home with that stuffs from the store.



How can I get my hair a warm copper brown ?

please....go to a salon had have it done. tell them what color or show them a picture of what you want. they have ways of taking color off and putting color on that you can't do yourself. they can also deep condition and give you recommendations on what to use at home...if you are set on doing it yourself, you will most likely need to remove the previous color (black doesn't color over well), and then use the color that you want. please keep in mind though....the colors on the box are not always how they come out on the head. trust me on that one. also, the color strippers are VERY hard to do yourself (i know this for a fact. i once used one and ended up looking like a calico because parts of my hair didn't take to the product at all, some didn't take as well and some took so well my hair was white....hence, dark, orange and white...a calico) and you could most likely end up at a salon having it fixed...not to mention the breakage that can happen....(your hair can literally break off.)



As far as conditioners go...I recommend Biolage deep conditioner...it's kinda pricey as far as they go, and you have to buy it from a salon, but girl it's the BEST. also use a light spray on leave in...i believe Biolage makes one of those too, but Pantene or anything else works well. use them whenever you wash your hair...also use a moisturizing shampoo along with the conditioners and in about a week or 2 you should start to see results. you can also try Vo5 hot oil treatments but i've never really had much success with them.



hope this helps and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee