Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair removal?

Are there any ways of naturally removing hair, without shaving or buying waxes or removers? I have really sensitive skin, and those things bother me...



Hair removal?

Have you tried Nad's hair removal gel? It's made from all natural products. You may find (as we all do) that your skin is red and sensitive immediately afterwards, but that generally goes away. Also, try taking Tylenol or ibuprofen at least 1 hour before waxing- it helps to reduce inflammation. Your only other option is to get your tweezers out and pluck every one of those little suckers out at a time- tediously time consumming and more painful than the all-at-once method. Otherwise, you'll have to embrace your natural self!



Hair removal?

They do make shave gels specifically for sensitive skin. You're pretty much ruling everything out - you can't just wish hair away.



Hair removal?

Yes I've heard of something called threading and sugaring.... And I actully know someone who has had the threading done. Her brows look great... I hope these links help..



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairremovalth...



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyebrow_thr...



Hair removal?

use braun silk epil



Hair removal?

Best I ever user used is Nair for face. Wet area, leave it for 3-5 minutes then wipe it with wet towel.

1 comment:

  1. I have been using extensions and other hair pieces for long time now and I am confident it wont harm my hair since I am using a proper solutions.

    hair care solutions

    ReplyDelete

 
mcaffee