Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting brown hair dye out?

I used to dye my hair blue black for years and then I got my hair cut into a really short bob. After that I let the blue black grow out and kept having the hair cut. I wanted to dye my hair a much lighter colour so my hairdresser suggested I get highlights while she cut out the black as it grew. That was all great but I recently moved over to America and I am a student here and far too poor to go to the hairdressers!



I had awful light brown roots so I decided to dye my hair a darker brown. It's very dark but definitely not black.



Would it be safe to buy one of those hair colour removers? Just to take the darkness out? Or even bleach it for a really short time?



I really want to dye my hair a red, with as little damage as possible.



Getting brown hair dye out?

you may just want to wait a good minute. im not a hair dresser but i am a female and i no that dyeing your hair constantly is no good for your hair it can causeit to fall out. it really cant be that bad if it is you should just keep it low. where did you move from?



Getting brown hair dye out?

the brown die will fade out in time srry dontknow a faster way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee