Thursday, June 17, 2010

It worked! THAT VEET WAX-LESS HAIR REMOVER? HAVE YOU TRIED ANY PRODUCT THAT WORKS?

so i tried it on my legs...smooth painless in less than 5 minutes...just put it on and they give you a razorless thingy but i'm sure you can whipe it off with a wet cloth...



i also used my brother as a test tube...to see if it would take off facial hair...for him people not for me....he has very sensitive skin and nothing works for him...and we tried this...he had to apply about 3 times, but it took everything off...



go figure...this is the first time i've tried something that really worked....when they came out with the heatless wax i bought into it...didn't work for me at all..



have you tried any products that worked? if so which?



has anyone used a chemical peel before? what brand do you recommend?



It worked! THAT VEET WAX-LESS HAIR REMOVER? HAVE YOU TRIED ANY PRODUCT THAT WORKS?

I have used all the brands (Veet, Nair, Sally) but I just checked out the new Epil Stop hair remover and the really cool new afterwash that comes with it. Happy to say that I had a really good experience with Epil Stop. I really like how it smelled, definitely better that the others. Worked perfectly for me.



If you are at all worried about skin irritation or burning yourself, you gotta try Epil Stop閳ユ獨 Perfect Finish Neutralizing AfterWash - It will neutralize any hair remover cream left on your skin so you won't burn yourself accidentally or get any little red bumps. It's an amazing product - really works!!!!



They have a demo on their website that shows how it works



It worked! THAT VEET WAX-LESS HAIR REMOVER? HAVE YOU TRIED ANY PRODUCT THAT WORKS?

No I haven't ever tried anything to remove anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mcaffee